Thursday, November 20, 2008

Blog Four

1. I believe that the society is a place in which fears are set. It seems to me to be off and missing what people need. Me being a person in which I am wouldn't like to live in this socitey. I feel as if I did then I couldn't really fulfill my ture desires.

2.I think that the novel takes place back in a place where communist exist. It to me seems as if it's a time where it is the present for them but, the past for us.

3. In this chapter Equality discovers that it is Damned.

4. I think that Equality feels shame, but then he has the feelings of remorse. The teacher's reaction to Equailtys' curse is not a surprise. This is a society where people are jugde and held for petty things.

5. They fear what they don't know. They fear what the government will think. They also fear what the society around them will turn into. They fear the change or effect that it will bring upon the society.

6. At this point Equality is expericing the feeling of both rejection, shame, and remorse. Equality laughs because he is in aw about what is happening around him and in the society.

No comments: