Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Blog 5

1) Uncharted Forrest symbolize where he finds true freedom for the first time and adopted new names that represent their true identities.

4) He now realizes he has a cause for his life. Now life in which he knows it is a less noble goal than what his efforts are.

3) a) I believe that this quote applies to me in many ways even though it is so simple. I know that in life we as people have a road to take, but I think that even if I choose the wrong path or right it was a reason I was guided that way. Not saying that every path you take is going to be the right one but it is one that will evenly guide you to your destiny.
b) This particular quote is one that hit close to me. I think that if everyone thought like this the world be a better place. Not saying that it isn't good to speak your mind which is something that I do when speaking upon my beliefs. Then also but to keep a situation from escalating this would be the best thing to do.

No comments: